Private Schools in Edmond
There are six private schools in Edmond, providing residents a variety of quality options for their children’s education at all levels. Here is an overview of these local schools and educational programs. Ready to take notes?
- Oklahoma Christian School is Christian affiliated and serves PK-12 students. Home of the Saints, this school strives to partner with parents in order to educate the whole student in order to glorify God. In addition to a challenging curriculum, a variety of sports, clubs, activities, and organizations are available to develop leadership and social skills.
- Oklahoma Christian Academy is Church of Christ affiliated for students in grades PK-12. OCA is committed to helping students develop their passions: in education, spirituality, and community. Contact this Opportunity Scholarship Fund-winning school for a tour.
- Mercy School Institute is Islamic affiliated and serves PK-12 students. The challenging and fulfilling curriculum includes co-concurrent programs with Edmond community colleges. Students will not only be prepared for their future, but they will be encouraged to believe in themselves.
Elementary and Middle Schools
- Holy Trinity Lutheran School is affiliated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod and teaches students in grades PK-8. Both a church and a private school, Holy Trinity offers an education with a greater purpose: to continue forward in both mission and ministry.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton is a Roman Catholic affiliated school for PK-8 students. The school strives to not only prepare students for success in high school and beyond, but for lives of both holiness and service.
- St. Mary’s Episcopal welcomes students in grades PK-5. St. Mary’s recognizes the complex development of students in these early (key) years of academic, spiritual, and physical growing. Therefore they are committed to “challenging the mind, inspiring the soul, and building character.”
We started your homework for you, so to speak. With so many quality schools to choose from in Edmond, it should be a fun and rewarding process to find the right fit for your student and family.
Bill Roberts custom homes are designed to grow with your family. Discerning residents enjoy the very best communities, including proximity to great schools, in Edmond.
Top 5 Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Edmond
Edmond families have easy access to several dining options. Luckily, their little ones are welcome, too. Here are our top five picks for kid-friendly restaurants in the area. There’s something for everyone to enjoy!
- A classic American eatery, Interurban Edmond offers tasty dishes to kids and adults alike. This trolley station restaurant has a proud history of serving the community, and invites the whole family to sit down and enjoy a meal. The menu features a wide variety of adult options from fresh salads to steaks to regional favorites, and accommodates childrens’ palates, too.
- Charleston’s Restaurant has a great reputation for serving the whole family and paying particular attention to kids’ needs. Offering American-style cuisine that is made from scratch every day, this is a healthy and modestly-priced restaurant choice. With dishes such as champagne chicken salad, the catfish platter, and the enchilada plate, there’s something for everyone.
- Satisfy your pizza craving at The Heat (formerly Humble Pie). Can’t decide between deep dish, thin crust, or something in between? They offer it all, hand tossed and topped with authentic Italian sauce. Salads, killer appetizers, and plenty of Italian dishes are available for la familia.
- Want to broaden everyone’s culinary horizon a bit? Try Sushi Thai Delight Edmond. Their chicken katsu for kids gets rave reviews, and they provide Thai dishes with a kid-friendly twist. Enjoy a variety of sushi or Thai dishes as a family.
- A local favorite, the Cow Calf-Hay is a must. They boast the absolute best burgers in town, and offer the famous six shooter challenge. Not in the mood for a burger? No problem! Join them for breakfast.
These are just a few of Edmond’s kid-friendly restaurants for your family to enjoy. Bon appetit!
Bill Roberts custom homes are designed for family growth over a lifetime. Residents know that our communities provide a wonderful range in location and home design preferences. Contact us today to learn more!