Edmond families have easy access to several dining options. Luckily, their little ones are welcome, too. Here are our top five picks for kid-friendly restaurants in the area. There’s something for everyone to enjoy!
- A classic American eatery, Interurban Edmond offers tasty dishes to kids and adults alike. This trolley station restaurant has a proud history of serving the community, and invites the whole family to sit down and enjoy a meal. The menu features a wide variety of adult options from fresh salads to steaks to regional favorites, and accommodates childrens’ palates, too.
- Charleston’s Restaurant has a great reputation for serving the whole family and paying particular attention to kids’ needs. Offering American-style cuisine that is made from scratch every day, this is a healthy and modestly-priced restaurant choice. With dishes such as champagne chicken salad, the catfish platter, and the enchilada plate, there’s something for everyone.
- Satisfy your pizza craving at The Heat (formerly Humble Pie). Can’t decide between deep dish, thin crust, or something in between? They offer it all, hand tossed and topped with authentic Italian sauce. Salads, killer appetizers, and plenty of Italian dishes are available for la familia.
- Want to broaden everyone’s culinary horizon a bit? Try Sushi Thai Delight Edmond. Their chicken katsu for kids gets rave reviews, and they provide Thai dishes with a kid-friendly twist. Enjoy a variety of sushi or Thai dishes as a family.
- A local favorite, the Cow Calf-Hay is a must. They boast the absolute best burgers in town, and offer the famous six shooter challenge. Not in the mood for a burger? No problem! Join them for breakfast.
These are just a few of Edmond’s kid-friendly restaurants for your family to enjoy. Bon appetit!
Bill Roberts custom homes are designed for family growth over a lifetime. Residents know that our communities provide a wonderful range in location and home design preferences. Contact us today to learn more!